Dealing with damage to your home is frustrating and often sad. The team at F.I.R.E. Restoration understands your grief and works hard to make the process as simple as possible. We have put steps in place to ensure that we operate efficiently. One of those steps is the demolition process.
When it comes to floods and water damage, demolition is generally the last step before we start rebuilding your home. There are many pieces of your home that must be removed to make sure that mold and mildew do not persist. We will take these spots down, and then hire only the best subcontractors to restore these damaged areas. The individuals we employ to take care of these issues are of the highest quality. We have worked with them for years, so you can rest assured that they will complete the task on time and within your budget. You will be with us every step of the way, so there will be no surprises when we start working in your home.
Count on our team when you need water restoration in Portland, OR. The talented team at F.I.R.E. Restoration is always working hard to improve and revitalize your property after it has been damaged.
- Move Damaged Items – If there are any items that you are sure are permanently damaged, you should get these items out of your home as soon as possible. While removing these items, you should wear rubber gloves and shoes with a sturdy sole to ensure that no one gets hurt while moving these items.
- Start Cleaning What You Can – Whether it is as simple as mopping up some of the leftover water or starting to clean areas that have not been damaged by water but are still messy, cleaning up what you can is a wise plan. This ensures you know what is happening in each quadrant of your home.
- Use Your Fans – It will generally take mold about two to three days to grow in your home, so turn on your fans now to help slow the process. If too much mold grows, you may have to remove parts of your home completely. Box fans and dehumidifiers are a great start.
Deal with your water damage in Portland, OR, when you work with the specialists at F.I.R.E. Restoration. We can assist you with floods and storm damage, as well as fire and structural issues.
- We Have Special Equipment – Cleaning your home after a fire is not as simple as putting on a mask and spraying a degreaser everywhere. You need special tools and cleaners to tidy up your house. If you do not use these, your home will smell bad for years. Furthermore, the lingering soot could cause health problems.
- We Have Experience – Our business has been helping people clean their homes after fires for many years, so we know what it takes to rehabilitate a property correctly. When you work with our experienced team, you can rest assured that everything will be completed in a fast and efficient manner. We want you to be back in your home as soon as possible.
- We Help Salvage Your Home – After a fire, you may be tempted to throw everything away. When you hire a specialist to provide you with smoke damage restoration in Portland, OR, you will have someone there to tell you what must go, as well as what can stay.
Count on the team at F.I.R.E. Restoration to help you with your project. Our specialists will be able to assist you after a fire, as well as provide water damage rehabilitation services.
Clean Standing Water Fast – Whether you have had a small leak in your home from the AC or have just spilled a large bottle of water, it is essential that you clean it up as fast as possible. Once you have gotten everything up with towels, you should try to put a fan on the moist area.
Control the Humidity in Your Home – If you let the humidity in your home get too high, mold can start to develop in your carpets. It would help if you always paid attention to the humidity, never letting it get up to 60%. Additionally, never let the temperature get over 80 degrees if you can help it.
Choose Different Flooring – Have you gotten mold on your carpets before? Instead of putting down new carpet, you may want to consider a different style of flooring. Wood floors are always an excellent investment. You could also install some beautiful new tile.
If there has been some minor flooding in your home, you can trust the team at F.I.R.E. Restoration to help. Not only do we provide fire rehabilitation services, we are also the company to call when you need water restoration in Portland, OR.
water damage portland orDealing with water damage in your home is frustrating, as water damage can penetrate an entire structure and do a lot of damage. Take a look at some of the steps we take to put a stop to water damage:
- Removing Water – Once the water has stopped, we have to eliminate standing water in your home. If we let it sit, it can cause more damage.
- Tests and Assessments – After the water is removed, we will need to test everything in your home to see what is salvageable. We will provide you with a detailed analysis that covers all potential costs.
- Plans and Permits – The next phase of our process is to put together any plans and get any necessary permits to make the required repairs. We handle this aspect so you do not have to worry about it.
- Demolition and Reconstruction – At this point, we will remove any damaged parts of your property and start the reconstruction process. We only use the best subcontractors and work hard to ensure you are satisfied with our services.
When you are dealing with water damage in Portland, OR, you can trust the team at F.I.R.E. Restoration to help you. Our team is ready to help you after a flood, as well as provide you with fire, smoke, and structure damage restoration assistance.
- Makes You and Your Family Sick – Mold can cause many health problems for you and your family. People who are sensitive to mold can have allergic reactions, as well as asthma attacks. If you have children, older people, or individuals with compromised immune systems living with you, you need to do something about the mold.
- Destroys Walls, Ceilings, and More – Mold will start to ruin any organic materials in your home, such as wood, paper, and fabrics. It will eat away at these natural materials, causing them to rot and fall apart. If left unchecked, it can eventually cause structural damage.
- Ruins Your Décor – Whether it is causing damage or not, mold makes your home look terrible. It can make even the cleanest room look like a pit of despair. It is vital that you take care of potential problems as soon as you can to stop permanent damage.
Take care of your home or business with help from the team at F.I.R.E. Restoration. When you hire us for water restoration in Portland, OR, we will work hard to make sure mold has been removed from your home.
Hiring the team at F.I.R.E. Restoration is a smart move for anyone seeking fire restoration and smoke odor remediation services. We have established a restoration process to take care of your property in an efficient manner.
One of the first things that need to be done after your home has been damaged is your property needs to be secured. Our team assists you with this process by boarding up your home to ensure that your property is not damaged any further. A fire can bring people who are curious, which can be very upsetting for you and your family members. Additionally, the weather may take a turn for the worse over the days before we can start the repair process. When your house has been adequately boarded up, you can rest assured that you will not have to deal with any additional damage or theft issues.
Whether you need help after a flood or are looking for efficient smoke damage restoration in Portland, OR, you can trust the team at F.I.R.E. Restoration to help you. We feature project managers that are IICRC certified in fire restoration and smoke odor remediation. They are dedicated to transforming your home back into the beautiful place it had been before your accident.
Dealing with a fire, flood, or other home damage is frustrating. There are a lot of things you need to do to take care of the damage that has been done to your house. When you are seeking fire damage cleanup in Portland, OR, you can trust the team at F.I.R.E. Restoration to help you with your needs. We feature a licensed, bonded, and insured crew that will provide you with unparalleled repair services.
When you hire us for restoration and cleanup services, you can rest assured that we will work hard for you. Our team understands that you have just gone through something traumatic, so we do what we can to make the process move along as quickly as possible. Services we provide include boarding up your home for protection, making damage assessments, drawing up plans to rebuild your property, and making fast and efficient repairs. Our owner has years of experience working as a remodeling contractor and volunteer firefighter, so you can feel confident that he can handle any situation.
Contact our team today for more information about our restoration services. We are happy to offer fire, flood, and car accident home restoration services in Portland, Gladstone, and the surrounding areas.