- Makes You and Your Family Sick – Mold can cause many health problems for you and your family. People who are sensitive to mold can have allergic reactions, as well as asthma attacks. If you have children, older people, or individuals with compromised immune systems living with you, you need to do something about the mold.
- Destroys Walls, Ceilings, and More – Mold will start to ruin any organic materials in your home, such as wood, paper, and fabrics. It will eat away at these natural materials, causing them to rot and fall apart. If left unchecked, it can eventually cause structural damage.
- Ruins Your Décor – Whether it is causing damage or not, mold makes your home look terrible. It can make even the cleanest room look like a pit of despair. It is vital that you take care of potential problems as soon as you can to stop permanent damage.
Take care of your home or business with help from the team at F.I.R.E. Restoration. When you hire us for water restoration in Portland, OR, we will work hard to make sure mold has been removed from your home.